Triton has engineered the highest quality user-friendly equipment to ensure TRITOflex is installed properly. The proprietary TRITOflex spray rig was engineered and designed completely by Triton and is 100% American-made, mostly fabricated at Triton’s headquarters.
Dual pneumatically controlled spray valves with stainless steel spray tips housed in a patent pending cast polyurethane body. The spray gun has a lightweight durable handle with a pneumatic valve trigger. All hoses have separate valve controls and quick link disconnects for complete control of product at the point of application.
- 150' hose consisting of:
- TRITOflex product hose (with stainless steel valves and stainless steel quick disconnect fittings on each end)
- Accelerator hose (pushlock)
- Air hose (pushlock)
- Protective cloth cover
- Additional 100' hose sections available upon request.
- System weight: 230 lbs fully loaded
- System Dimensions: 51?H x 28?D x 26?W
- One piece tubular steel frame with 16? air filled tires.
- Steel bands hold the main product pump atop the cart for easy access and stressfree cleaning without having to remove from the cart.
- Storage includes an 18x17x14 box within the cart frame.
- All steel frame components are powder coated.
- Aluminum control box located on the back of the cart offers an easy access panel containing all gauges, control valves and fittings.
- TRITOflex Pump: Industrial air driven stainless steel pump.
- Clean by flushing system with soap and water, PineSol ™ recommended.
- Accelerator Pump: Industrial air driven diaphragm pump.